Outdoor Kitchen Designs
J&J Landscape Management, Inc. installs dozens of outdoor kitchens every year. We work on simple built in grill counters to fully custom outdoor kitchen pavilions that can host your largest party or cookout, even in inclement weather. Each back yard is different and our outdoor living space designers will create a custom space for you that increases the entertaining area of your home and will become a favorite gathering spot for your friends and family.
Outdoor kitchens offer so much more than just the charcoal or gas grill you grew up with. Properly designed and installed outdoor kitchens include everything you need to create entire meals and provide a fun experience for your guests. Gas grills, charcoal grills, smokers, pizza ovens, warming drawers, refrigerators, sinks, ice makers, and built in bars are all available to add functionality to your space. Low and high voltage lighting fixtures will keep your party going long after the sun goes down. An outdoor kitchen can actually provide more versatility than your indoor kitchen and will add entertainment options you have never had before.
Our Design Process
J&J is happy to provide all of our customers with a free initial consultation. During this 30-45 minute meeting, one of our designers will listen to your ideas, make suggestions based on those ideas, and take measurements and pictures of your site. Please have a plat ready to help us in the design process.
Some things to consider and discuss with your designer:
- Grill/Smoker/Pizza oven options - the choices are endless
- Counter top options - Be sure you have enough counter space to prep and cook your meals. You will want to limit the trips back inside the house. Popular options are granite or other natural stone.
- Cabinet Options - Just like your indoor kitchen, storage space is very important for your outdoor kitchen. Be sure you have enough space to store all of your utensils, cook ware, and cooks tools
- Flooring/Decking Options - At grade kitchens often use natural stone or concrete for the floor. Raised kitchens can be built on composite or IPE decking, or natural stone.
- Refrigeration Options - Do you want the ability to prep and store food outside? Want cold drinks at hand? There are lots of refrigeration and ice maker options.
- Lighting - Proper lighting is critical for a safe and comfortable outdoor kitchen. Lighting will also maximize the time you have to use your kitchen. Our designers can go over different options with you.
- Heaters - There are various electric and natural gas or propane powered heaters that can be built into your kitchen to provide year round comfort.
J&J is here to walk you through every step of the design/build process, let us build the outdoor kitchen of your dreams. Contact us today to set up a free initial consultation.