Outdoor Patio Design & Installation
J&J Landscape Management, Inc. builds dozens of custom outdoor patios every year. Imagine a small hidden room in the back of your garden or a grand terrace around your outdoor kitchen or pool to entertain large groups of family and friends. Anything is possible. Patios extend the living space of your home and allow you to enjoy the outdoors comfortably. You can extend the time you spend enjoying your patio into the cooler months with a fire pit or built in electric or natural gas heaters. Audio and visual technology can be incorporated so you can watch the big game or your favorite movie on those perfect evenings. Our designers have done it all and would love to help turn your dream patio into a reality.
J&J builds outdoor patios out of many materials including:
- Natural stone
- Stamped Concrete
- Patio and Deck Hybrid Structures
Outdoor Patio Design Consultation Process
Contact us today to set up a free initial consultation. During this consultation, our designer will go over options and listen to your ideas. He or she will share photos of past jobs with you and start to focus on the design elements and materials you like best, and that will best complement the existing features of your home. Photographs and measurements of your site will be taken to help in the design process. Please have a plat of your property available to give to the designer. We offer patio design and installation services throughout Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and surrounding areas of Northern Virginia.
Here are some things to think about in advance of your consultation:
- Patio Size - Think about future outdoor furniture placement and how your patio will 'flow', including gardening components
- Outdoor Kitchen - Do you want to incorporate any components of an outdoor kitchen?
- Patio materials - See above
- Outdoor Lighting - Proper lighting ensures safety and will let you use your outdoor space long after the sun goes down
- Heating - Electric or gas heaters are available for the cooler months. Built in fire pits are another awesome idea, you have the option of wood burning or natural gas/propane.