Hardscape Design and Installation
J&J Landscape Management, Inc. works on hardscape installations all year round for our residential customers in Northern Virginia throughout Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax. Learn more about our hardscape capabilities below and click through to photo galleries of each to find photos of recent hardscape projects.
Identifying your style and the functionally of the space will help our designers work with you to create the outdoor living space of your dreams utilizing hardscape elements such as pathways, fire pits, stairs, patios, and retaining walls. Integrating these hardscape elements within your natural landscape will create a beautiful and functional space that can be enjoyed in all seasons.
- Patios provide great outdoor entertaining and dining options and will enhance the beauty and function of your property. Outdoor patios can be constructed out of irregular flagstone, dimensional stone, brick, pavers, gravel, or any combination of these materials. Custom patio designs can also include fire pits, seating walls, integrated lighting, or outdoor kitchens.
- Walkways can transform the way your residential landscape is utilized and can be constructed with a variety of building materials. From flagstone to brick, there are a variety of options that can be used to create custom pathways within your landscape. Landscape lighting can be added to provide safety and security at all hours.
- Outdoor retaining walls can serve many purposes within a landscape. J&J can design and construct retaining walls out of many materials including dry stacked stone, pavers, custom masonry, or timber. We’ll work with you to create a custom design and installation plan.
- Outdoor fire pits and fireplaces are a great addition to any outdoor space and can be utilized year round. Our team designs and installs custom outdoor fire pits using a variety of different materials, including pavers or custom masonry.
- Outdoor kitchens can be anything from a simple built in grill to a fully customized kitchen pavilion. Work with one of our outdoor kitchen designers to create the custom outdoor kitchen of your dreams including grills, counter space, cabinets, refrigerators, outdoor lighting, heating, and more.
- Outdoor steps and stairs can be added to any landscape to help create a transition between different areas of any residential property. Some materials to consider for outdoor stairs include flagstone, fieldstone, brick, or timber stairs.
Learn More about Hardscape Services
Our award winning team of landscape and hardscape professionals are here to turn your dreams of an outdoor living space into reality. Contact us today to learn more about residential hardscape design and installation options!